RPG RPG Maker Loli/Shota [むに工房 / Munichi Studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

Oct 10, 2016
They are going to release a game called "Cow Girl End" where you play as the hero of Lust Grimm after he was defeated by the cow girl. It will be a very short game and there will be 4 CG. Approximate game time estimated around 30 mins.
It's scheduled to be registered on Dlsite in January since they have already completed it.

Mar 26, 2018
They are going to release a game called "Cow Girl End" where you play as the hero of Lust Grimm after he was defeated by the cow girl. It will be a very short game and there will be 4 CG. Approximate game time estimated around 30 mins.
It's scheduled to be registered on Dlsite in January since they have already completed it.
Source?

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Jun 30, 2011
Only scene I didn't find is the sleep scene you guys were talking about on page 2.

Is it the double sided bed house on black day? If so I tried getting my lust to 100 but it didn't work. Lost bunch of times and still nothing.

Mar 26, 2018
A new blog post, this one containing a preview of a new area to be introduced to Lust Friend. From Google Translate, it's called something like "Nectaris Day Care Centre".
image.png

Only scene I didn't find is the sleep scene you guys were talking about on page 2.

Is it the double sided bed house on black day? If so I tried getting my lust to 100 but it didn't work. Lost bunch of times and still nothing.
I haven't played the game recently, but from what I remember it's the house with a bed and a succubus. I don't remember what day I got the event on.

Watch now | La amenaza invisible – Stealth (2005) 1 LINK HD Latino | Clash of Clans Apk